Welcome
Welcome to <strong>CharlieManson.Net</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Mark Ross and Zero's death

Mark Ross and Zero's death

Postby nynighthawk » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 am

Ross owned the gun that that resulted in the demise of Zero. That death was not a suicide but yet it has never been fully investigated. Does anyone know what ever happened to Ross?
nynighthawk

Re: Mark Ross and Zero's death

Postby Mach2 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 am

nynighthawk wrote:Ross owned the gun that that resulted in the demise of Zero. That death was not a suicide but yet it has never been fully investigated. Does anyone know what ever happened to Ross?

It may have been suicide but under strict Queensbury Rules in order for it to be Russian Roulette only one chamber can be loaded instead of all six being loaded as in Zero's case. I guess to the cops back then hippies didn't matter much. But then hippies made it very clear they hated society as much as society hated them. It goes both ways.
Mach2

Postby Terrapin » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:23 pm

hippies believed in a free and happy society. they just hated what society had become
Terrapin

Postby Webmaster » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Ross has gone on with his life. I wouldn't want to post anything to disturb his current life, but it's a bit interesting. I've got maybe 50 photos of him since his Manson days. Usually with a big, wild beard.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Manson Family